• Studied Bachelor in Tourism Relations and Diploma in Accounting and Finance at the ITAM.
• Diploma in Management and Marketing Management at the University of Boston.
• Diploma in BTL Marketing at the University of San Diego.
• Has more than 25 years of experience in the industry of service, commercial, financial and training.
• Entrepreneur of the restaurant industry, jewelry and school of Languages.
• Collaborated at the beginning of Despegar.com for 6 years.
• President of Media Research Council "CIM".
• Currently Director of Marketing at Dish México, the most innovative pay TV company in the country. Under his direction, this television station has reached historical sales numbers.
• Considered as a professional focused on improving the sales process, he has led cultural changeteams, best practices for companies and endomarketing. He is convinced that the seller must be an Advisor for his clients and seek continuous improvement.